Strategic Account Manager
SKYDEX Technologies, Inc. is seeking a technical sales professional to become an industry expert in protective solutions for Military Vehicles and Industrial Equipment, working with manufacturers as an active partner in product engineering processes.
Join a talented, committed, interactive team of marketing, operations, and engineering professionals in advancing our processes, innovating new products, and delivering exceptional customer value. We are leaders in development of next-generation engineered polymer structures that deliver impact, cushioning, and vibration mitigation in high-performance applications, including Army Combat Vehicles, Military and Commercial boat decking surfaces and protective clothing.
The Strategic Account Manager role is equal parts strategic account management, new business development, presales engineering/project management, and post-sales customer support. To achieve your goals, expect to travel about 50%, including a few international trips each year. If you thrive on driving results through independent research, collaboration, and strategic thinking, you will be rewarded with career advancement.
Your clients include
- US federal government military program accounts and related procurement organizations
- Global Original Equipment (OE) Manufacturers of military and commercial vehicles
- Engineers, senior product development managers, and procurement managers.
- Global Distributors and Representatives of Military Equipment
- 6+ years of strategic, consultative, technical sales and key account management
- A track record of results in selling technical products into new and existing accounts, exceeding quotas
- Effective account management, project management, and program management skills
- Direct experience in requirements gathering, engineering documentation, proposal writing, and high-level presentations
- A relevant bachelor’s degree OR closely related work experience
Top candidates will have applied knowledge of
- Engineered products sales – knowledge of plastics / polymers
- Military vehicle specifications
- Security-oriented personal protective equipment (military, law enforcement)
- DFAR military procurement systems, prime vendor channels and NSN awareness.
- ZOHO Projects & CRM, or similar CRM experience
SKYDEX offers a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, stock option plan, 401(k) with company match, and healthcare benefits.
Easy application! Send us a letter of interest, salary requirements, and a resume that speaks to the above qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.