November 24, 2021
Advance your career as a Quality Specialist as part of a company that is making a difference in lives across a range of military, athletic, commercial, and consumer markets. In this dynamic role, you will help us achieve industry leadership in high-performance protection by ensuring product performance. You’ll use a wide variety of equipment to collect data and then process the results. This position also assists with verifying vendor-supplied information, conducting audits, and planning quality into new products.
As an advanced materials provider, we have an ever-expanding portfolio of patented technologies. We are a leading supplier of impact protection to the armed forces and market-leading brands of all sizes. Innovation and sustainability are the core of our DNA, and our competitive advantage is our team. VC-backed, we have brought together minds from all industries and backgrounds to solve challenges that combine our exciting technology with specification-driven performance.
SKYDEX is dedicated to Protecting People and Things That Matter. Our passion for providing high-performance protection is attracting partners worldwide, and our team is prepared to respond. Are you ready to make a difference?
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspects parts using precision measuring equipment such as calipers, scales, etc.
- Performs visual inspections
- Records and reports information in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Reviews information provided by suppliers to authorize shipment release
- Operates test equipment such as universal testing machines
- Manages calibration of gauges
- Assists with the performance and monitoring of corrective actions
- Collaborate with product development and manufacturing engineering on inspection plans
- Works with and trains operators on in-line inspections
- Coordinate gauge R&R studies
- Assists with internal and external audits
Experience: Two years or more relevant experience. Higher education may substitute for experience.
Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, test procedures, and other technical information
Understanding of GD&T
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
- Experience with plastic products
- Experience with Minitab, MatLab, and/or statistical analysis in Excel
- ISO 9001 auditor training
Physical Demands: Ability to lift 25 – 40 lbs
Email email@example.com to apply.